I have used one Cozumel Veterinarian in the past 8 years, Dr. Julio. He has every service available including transportation, and is truly a caring animal lover. He has helped us adopt and has helped us find adoptive families for strays we have brought to him. Here is information for Dr. Julio and other recommended Veterinarians on the island:
Centro Médico Veterinario Cozumel
Dr. Julio Cesar Gutiérrez
65 av. #1216 entre 19 y 21, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico, C.P. 77664
Tels : (987) 872-7310
Cellulars : 987-876-0644 / 987 115 0500
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. & Saturdays 9:00-7:00 p.m.
24 Hour Emergency: 044-987-876-0644
Email : email@example.com
Sociedad Humanitaria De Cozumel (Humane Society of Cozumel
Monday – Saturday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sundays – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Cellular phones: 044 987 112 3376 or 113 7472
Driving directions from downtown via the waterfront street (Rafael Melgar) heading south:
• Drive south until you reach the last set of lights before Melgar turns into the highway. You will see the International cruise ship pier to your right and the Pemex gas station just beyond the light. Turn LEFT at the light.
• Drive .7 km and until you see the big Humane Society sign on your RIGHT.
•Turn RIGHT on the dirt road.
• Drive 300 yards until you see a small sign with our logo directing you to turn RIGHT.
• Drive 40 yards until you see the next sign with our logo directing you to turn LEFT.
• Drive 20 yards and we are on the left, you can’t miss us!
Oasis Animal Hospital
Dr. Ivan Aguilar G.
Ave 25 between 11 and 13
Is your favorite Veterinarian not listed? Please send his or her name to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write down if they speak English, Spanish only, or little English.